Posted by First Source Realty on Friday, September 27, 2019 at 1:50 PM By First Source Realty / September 27, 2019 Comment
It doesn't get much better than a chocolate dipped strawberry! These strawberry ghosts are cute, easy to make and perfect for Halloween!
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Candiquik in tray according to directions on package.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip strawberries in melted Candiquik Coating, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off onto the wax paper to form the "tail" of the ghost; slide the strawberry back and set on wax paper to dry.
- Before coating has set, place two mini chocolate chips on as the eyes. For the mouth, cut off the tip of a mini chocolate chip and place on the strawberry with the bottom side facing up.
Post a Comment