Crawfish casserole is not a very common dish, but if you have ever tasted it, you will want to add it to your recipe list. There are many different dishes that can be made from leftover crawfish tails, and crawfish casserole is one of the best.
What you will need:
- one pound of boiled crawfish tails
- one can of French onion soup
- one and a half cups of cooked rice
- half a cup of melted butter
- one can of Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- one fourth of a cup of chopped fresh parsley
- one cup of chopped celery
- one can of cream of mushroom soup
- one fourth of a cup of chopped up bell pepper
- half of a cup of chopped up green onion
- one cup of grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- one cup of grated monterey jack cheese
Cooking Crawfish Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch rectangular casserole pan with the melted butter and a basting brush to ensure that your casserole does not stick.
- Mix the crawfish tails, rice, soups, tomatoes & chilies, salt and pepper, and chopped vegetables together in the casserole pan.
- Cover the casserole pan and bake for forty five minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven, uncover the pan, and sprinkle all of the cheese over the casserole.
- Place the crawfish casserole back into the over for fifteen more minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and allow to cool for ten minutes.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe. Crawfish Casserole is a common dish that is used to take advantage of leftover crawfish after a crawfish boil.
Post a Comment